Our stylish hotel lies in a quite area near the center of the county capital Zell am See in beautiful Pinzgau. Surrounded by mountains, valleys, rivers and right next to our natural jewel – the lake of Zell – you will encounter the perfect place to relax and enjoy mother nature at her very best. The traditional ambience in our hotel combined with Austrian charm and our welcoming hospitality guarantee that you will enjoy your stay.
- Rich breakfast buffet from 7.00 am – 10.00 am with a bio corner, freshly prepared scrambled eggs and products from the region.
- 4-course dinner with 3 main dishes at your choice in the “St. Georg Restaurant”
- Salad bar with a lot of vitamins for boosting your immune system
- Culinary highlights such as appetizers buffet, farmers buffet, barbecue dinner and Austrian desserts
- Bathrobe and flip-flops (available at the front desk)
- Indoor swimming pool (8 x 4m) with counter-current system and sun terrace
- New wellness center with Finnish sauna, Swiss stone pine sauna, infrared booth Luis Trenker
- Heat and infrared recliner seats, relaxing area, fitness room, solarium and massage (extra charged)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card from 15.05. – 31.10. included
- Skiing during winter in Zell am See with the ALPIN CARD: 1 ticket – 3 regions – an infinite number of slope kilometers from the Kitzsteinhorn, Kaprun, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See until Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Refueling power in summer in the magnificent mountain area of the High Tauern National Park
Tradition and customs are important to us: This means that we take responsibility for the environment and for nature. We pay attention to quality and obtain our products primarily from the region.
Look forward to a stunning view and the unique mountain setting of the Schmittenhöhe or Kitzsteinhorn. This all comes inclusively with the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card, as well as the lido around the lake of Zell and much more.
What can you expect?
- Marvelous landscapes with glaciers, mountains and lakes
- Hiking and swimming possibilities in summer and winter vacation in Zell am See
- Traditional atmosphere and warm hospitality
- Modern hotel comfort and a new wellness oasis
Hotel St. Georg is the perfect starting point for golf enthusiasts. The two Leading Golfclub Zell am See-Kaprun golf courses in between Zell am See and Kaprun are only 10 minutes away from the hotel. The courses with 36 Greens fit perfectly into the landscape.
Hotel guests receive a 25% discount on the Greenfee. Just ask us to reserve your desired tee time.