During your stay in our four-star ski and hiking hotel you will get the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card and Mobility Card for free. With these you will have a range of many different advantages, like the possibility to enjoy a vacation completely without car.
- Discover something new every day, from your day of arrival until your day of departure
- Up to 40 attractions offer a unique variety of experiences
- Individual use of the offer via personalized cards, for children too
- You will receive the card directly at your check-in from our reception staff
- The Summer Card is valid from May 15th to October 31st 2021
All attractions of our premium partners are included in the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card. Among them is the use of the cable cars on the local mountains of the region (Schmittenhöhe, Kitzsteinhorn* and Maiskogel), boat trips on the lake of Zell as well as the visit of high mountain barrier lakes, the Sigmund Thun gorge or the Krimmler waterfalls. (*except for the 3K-Konnection and ski lifts)
Additionally, there are a number of bonus partners which you can make use of at a discount with your Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card.
More information about the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card can be found on the website of the tourism association.
- Valid from May 1st to October 31st
- Free use of all public transportation in the area of Pinzgau
- Train, postbuses and the Pinzgauer local railway included (except for steam trains and special trains)
- Mobility Card counts as ticket (= your Zell am See-Kaprun guest card)
- Included in your stay in Zell am See starting with your first night (valid on day of arrival and departure as well)
- Included in the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card offer
More information about Mobility Card can be found on the website of the tourism association.