Arrival & departure
You booked room will be ready at 4 pm on your day of arrival. You can check in until midnight. If you will arrive after 21 pm, please give us a call.
Our kitchen is open until 21 pm – please inform us if you want to grab a snack at the St. Georg’s Bar in case of a late arrival.
Please also tell us about allergies and food intolerances prior to your arrival, so that we are able to make arrangements.
On the day of departure, please leave your room until 10 am. If possible, a late departure until 14 pm can be arranged (for an additional charge of 30% of the room price).
You can use our wellness area until 17 pm for free.
Please keep in mind that in case of an early departure or a late arrival the whole amount will be charged.
Our bank account
Our staff at the reception is available from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm. In case of emergency, you can always reach us under +43 664 2868936.
Our indoor swimming pool with counter-current system is open from 7 am to 8 pm.
Finnish sauna – Swiss stone pine sauna – infrared boot Luis Trenker – infrared recliner seats – heat recliner seats – relaxation area
Open from 4 pm to 8 pm.
In case of bad weather, saunas will open at 2 pm – please notify us at the reception in advance.
We cooperate with the European Travel Insurance. This amounts to approximately 5% of the travel costs. If you wish, we will gladly take care of booking the travel insurance for you.
According to § 5 of the Austrian hotel contract terms following cancellation conditions apply:
- Until one month prior to arrival cancellation will be free of charge.
- Until three weeks prior to arrival we charge 30% of the travel price.
- Until two weeks prior to arrival we charge 50% of the total price.
- Until one week prior to arrival we charge 70% of the total price.
- In case of cancellation within the last week prior to arrival we charge 90% of the total price.
- In case of no arrival or early departure the total costs will be charged.
The above-mentioned cancellation conditions apply regardless of whether the canceled rooms have been fully or partially rented again.
The general terms and conditions of the hotel industry apply (AGBH 2006).
Despite the pandemic status insurance coverage through the European Travel Insurance applies since 29.05.2020 in case of a Covid-19 disease.
Free cancellation up to 48h prior to arrival in case of Covid-19:
- When a travel warning is issued for the state of Salzburg.
- When the borders of Austria are being closed due to Covid.
- When the Covid-19 traffic light of the region Zell am See turns red.
- When you are tested Covid-19 positive. A positive test result has to be shown.
If one of those situations occurs, the cancellation will be free of charge.
Your advance payment will be turned into a voucher which can be redeemed any time. Upon request the advance payment can be refunded too.